16 Reasons We’re Ready for SummerPosted on Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 by Kristen Kocen
In Culture, tagged in
This weekend marked the unofficial start of summer. As pools open across the metro and construction kicks into high gear, we can’t wait to:
- Watch the Royals play ball at the “K.”
- Enjoy a little sunshine while surveying.
- Give back as a company on July 13 for Harvesters’s Volunteer Day.
- Exchange travel tips.
- Take a golf cart for a spin with our co-workers.
- Rethink fine dining with our BBQ team at the American Public Works Association’s (APWA) BBQ and Membership Drive.
- Spend some time at the lake.
- Listen to live music.
- Gaze at fireworks from our headquarters.
- Look for orange barrels, as construction season kicks off.
- Host the best kind of surprise parties – ones with ice cream.
- Read a book at the park.
- Catch some fish.
- Celebrate the start of school with the Blue Valley Educational Foundation’s annual breakfast.
- Run, walk and bike outside.
- See our designs in action, like 159th Street – Metcalf to Nall and 147th Street in Leavenworth County.
What are you looking forward to this summer? Share your ideas with #AffinisSummer16.