2015 Year in ReviewPosted on Wednesday, December 9th, 2015 by Peggy Amor
In Accolades, Clients, Culture, tagged in
It’s been almost 15 years since Affinis began building long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues. We want to take an opportunity this holiday season to say ‘thank you.’ This past year, we have continued engineering ways to make life easier while enhancing our community impact. Because of the confidence you have in us and our co-workers selflessly serving others, 2015 has been a great year!
- We continued to be engaged in the communities where we work, through a variety of chambers and other organizations.
- Our team kept growing! Welcome Lee, Connie, and Alex.
- We worked with the City of Basehor on this award winning project. We love helping all of our clients reach their project goals.
- The Affinis Swine Dining team participated in the APWA BBQ Competition.
- We stepped up our social media game, have you checked us out: Twitter, Facebook, Blog.
- We again earned a spot on the Best Firms to Work For List!
- Co-workers made time to engage with students at all levels: Elementary, Middle School, High School, and College.
As a way of giving back to our community, we remain committed to giving a portion of our profits and our time to local charitable organizations assisting those in need.
Finally, we fondly remember Ivan Ubben, a member of our Affinis family, and the engineering and surveying community. We lost a dear friend. Ivan’s legacy continues on in the lives of the many people he touched.
We appreciate the trust you have in us, our relationships, and our friendships.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
From Your Affinis Team