Designing constructible solutions is one way Affinis separates itself as trusted partner. Whether we are working with an area that is partially developed or completely untouched, we have experience designing plans that maximize your land. Our team has extensive experience in all phases of site work and has completed projects that range from the development of raw land to urban in-fill.
Residential, commercial, and industrial site development all present different challenges. Our team understands that each project demands unique solutions. We take a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach to produce context sensitive solutions.
- Boundary and design surveying
- Platting, easement, and right-of-way documents
- Site planning
- Context sensitive design and solutions
- Traffic analysis and traffic impact
- Strom water analysis, impact and treatment
- Utility analysis
- Mass grading
- Infrastructure design, including roadways, parking lots, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and water service
- Pavement design
- Subsurface utility engineering
- Permitting assistance for federal, state, and municipal entities
- Bid preparation, construction coordination, and construction observation