Happy New Year!Posted on Friday, January 6th, 2017 by Affinis Corp
In Accolades, Culture, tagged in
2016 was a great year for Affinis, and we are looking forward to an even better 2017. This new year will be a new “16” for us, as we celebrate our 16th year of business beginning January 1, 2017. We hope you’ll join us as we celebrate our Sweet 16 Anniversary throughout the year. Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming events, and for now, be sure to mark your calendar for April 13th, so you can join us at our Sweet 16 Open House.
As we review 2016, here are some of the big things that happened for us:
- Our team kept growing! Welcome John, Daphne, and Laura.
- Our co-workers accomplished some pretty cool things:
- We earned a spot on the Best Firms to Work For list for the 8th time.
- We received the When Work Works Award from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- In addition to a variety of community service projects, we adopted a street in Lee’s Summit, Missouri and are now able to help care for infrastructure that we helped design.
- We partnered with the University of Kansas Civil Engineering department to get a driving simulator that can safely test how real world driving problems affect drivers and influence roadway design.
As we reflect back on 2016, and anticipate the opportunities offered in this new year, we are increasingly aware of the role you have played in the life of Affinis. We value the long-lasting relationship we have with you and appreciate your trust and support as together we work to make a positive impact on our communities.
Wishing you a “Sweet” 2017!
From Your Affinis Team