CADD Tech II
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Position Status: Full-time
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all co-workers are expected to conform to the following:
- Exhibit Affinis values daily (balance, collaboration, excellence, servant leadership, trustworthiness)
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with co-workers, clients and colleagues, always striving to find ways to make their lives easier
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other co-workers and organizations
- Exhibit regular & predictable attendance as this is an essential function of the job
- Exhibit a higher standard of conduct than merely what is required under the laws prohibiting harassment, discrimination or retaliation
- Intermediate level CADD position with some opportunities to exercise judgment on basic assignments under close supervision. Prepares computer-generated engineering drawings according to established standards and procedures.
- Revises or changes drawings, traces &/or copies existing drawings and completes simple calculations with specific instructions.
- Understands and follows the company’s standard CADD procedures for layering and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout.
- Maintains schedules and offers progress reports
- Reviews work product of self or assigned for completeness and accuracy before returning it to the assignor.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or Bachelor of Science degree in CAD program or related area, or direct work experience as a CADD Tech in a technical environment.
- Three to ten years’ experience with AutoCAD drafting. MicroStation knowledge and experience a plus.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. with flexible working hours.
- This position could require additional work outside of these hours as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the position.
If you’re curious and want to learn more about this great opportunity, give Cindy Martens a call at 913-239-1121 or send your resume to email@example.com. We’d like to hear from you!
Affinis Corp does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition to a commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, Affinis Corp has established an affirmative action program to promote opportunities for individuals in certain protected classes throughout the organization.