We have a lot of exciting projects going on at Affinis, and we are looking for an CAD Tech to join our team. Ideally, this person will have 3-10 years’ experience with AutoCAD (added familiarity with MicroStation is all the better) and will be looking for an opportunity to grow their career at Affinis. If you want to work someplace where you are respected for what you know and how you do it, this is the place to be!
Here’s a list of some of the responsibilities for this position:
- Intermediate level CADD position with some opportunities to exercise judgment on basic assignments under close supervision. Prepares computer-generated engineering drawings according to established standards and procedures.
- Revises or changes drawings, traces and/or copies existing drawings and completes simple calculations with specific instructions.
- Understands and follows the company’s standard CADD procedures for layering and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout.
- Maintains schedules and offers progress reports.
- Reviews work product of self, or others as assigned, for completeness and accuracy before returning it to the assignor.
And here’s what we’re looking for from an education and experience standpoint:
- Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or Bachelor of Science degree in CAD program or related area.
- Three to ten years’ experience with AutoCAD drafting. MicroStation knowledge and experience a plus.
If you’re curious and want to learn more about this great opportunity, give Cindy Martens a call at 913-239-1121 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to hear from you!