State agencies have a special focus on community safety and economic impact. Having worked with these organizations since our founding, we enjoy seeing the positive impact that transportation projects can have at this level.
With a common goal in mind, we facilitate collaboration among all stakeholders, helping each entity benefit from a project. However, first and foremost, we work closely with our clients to incorporate their revisions and work within their standards. Our flexible, results-driven team is recognized by our clients for delivering a high-quality product on time and within budget.
- Licensed professional engineers
- Licensed professional land surveyors
- Licensed Professional Traffic Operation Engineer
- OSHA 30-hour safety certification
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) field testing
- Troxler certified
- Kansas Department of Transportation Inspectors
- Stormwater Compliance Program Manager and Inspector
- CPR training
- First aid certification
- Confined space training
- Transportation planning
- Access management and corridor studies
- Roadway Design
- Traffic engineering
- Signal design
- Highway Lighting
- Traffic studies
- Bridge design
- Construction engineering
Joyce A. Poitevint, KDOT Lighting Specialist
I really appreciate the ease of communication with the Affinis team. They are very responsive and have a good understanding of what is needed to keep my projects on track and within budget.