A workplace where core values are practiced daily, not just words on the wall.
Affinis is that kind of place. We take Trustworthiness, Servant Leadership, Excellence, Collaboration, and Balance seriously. We consult our values when making decisions, helping us to reach our goal of being the employer and consultant of choice.
Home isn’t the only place where you should be treated like family.
At Affinis, spending your work week with people who care about you, respect your opinions, and work to make your life easier is the norm. We really do care about each other and the work we do with one another.
Want to see the project site and still be home for dinner?
Project design is exciting, and it’s even better when you can see your efforts come to life on the jobsite. At Affinis, we often serve our local communities, so a lot of what we design is right outside our back door.
At Affinis, we are continually searching for people who enjoy building partnerships and making new connections. As a firm, we are focused on positively impacting our communities, helping them to move forward through not only our designs, but also servant leadership. If you are driven by a similar purpose, we’d love to hear from you. Currently, we have these open positions:
- Team Lead/Project Manager – Stormwater/Water Resources
- Team Lead/Project Manager – Structures (Bridge)
- Project Engineer – Roadway
- Civil Intern Engineer I (New Graduate)
- Survey Crew Chief
- Survey Crew Coordinator/Technician
We are also always looking for:
- CAD Technicians
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. For consideration, send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affinis Corp provides equal employment opportunities to all co-workers and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We like to make our co-workers’ lives easier and offering them great benefits is a great start. Here are a few of the things we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision – coverage from trusted providers that will blow your socks off
- PTO – time off that you can really take
- Eight paid holidays – we like family, too!
- Flextime – life doesn’t always happen outside of 8-5
- Career development and continuing education programs – we are smart folks who like to keep learning
- Life and disability insurance – because you just never know
- Professional association memberships – we like for you to know and learn from others in your profession