At Affinis, we do things a little differently. Whether working with a client or co-worker, we focus on how we can make someone’s life easier.
This simple idea is the framework upon which we were built. It informs all of our decisions and has helped us build long-lasting relationships. The best testament to our collaborative approach is our high ratio of repeat clients.
Providing quality designs and excellent client service has helped us to be successful over the years. Our co-workers anticipate our clients’ needs and fulfill their expectations. Because we consider ourselves to be a part of their team, we are conscientious stewards of their resources and funds. We strive for the highest level of service and satisfaction by embracing change and technological advancements.
Affinis was born from the desire to build a different kind of engineering firm. Our founders, Rick Worrel and John Thomas, envisioned a firm that made clients’ lives easier and was a great workplace for co-workers. In 2001, these experienced professionals created a new kind of civil engineering firm.
Since that time, Affinis has been living up to their vision. The firm has been named an employer of choice by CE News Magazine five times and was recognized as the top firm in 2013. Our record for repeat business is 96 percent, making us the consultant of choice to many public and private organizations.
To engage in our communities both personally and professionally by building long-lasting relationships with co-workers, clients, and colleagues by knowing their needs and proactively fulfilling their expectations.
- Be the employer of choice.
- Be the consultant of choice.
- Take a trip.
- Balance – We embrace the importance and worth of promoting a balance between work and personal life.
- Collaboration – We cultivate productive and fulfilling collaboration among co-workers, clients and colleagues.
- Excellence – We are committed to employing the best, fulfilling expectations and providing optimal solutions.
- Servant Leadership – We selflessly serve others.
- Trustworthiness – We are committed to establishing trust by being honest in all our relationships. Our actions, both public and private, match our words.