21 Reasons We Enjoy Working at AffinisPosted on Wednesday, March 30th, 2022 by Affinis Corp
In Firm News, tagged in
In honor of our 21st Birthday, we asked co-workers to share why they enjoy working at Affinis. After reading through the stack, a few themes emerged. Co-workers appreciated the people, the atmosphere, and their connection to moving communities forward. Below, you’ll find their individual responses.
- Levi Cole, EI, Project Engineer: I enjoy working at Affinis, because we make a positive impact in our communities both with our work and service hours. We truly try to move communities forward in all that we do. I also enjoy working at Affinis because of the work-life balance and culture we have.
- Garrett Spease, Field Crew Member and GIS Specialist: One reason I enjoy working at Affinis is the co-workers.
- Emily Bishop, Office Coordinator: I like working at Affinis, because everyone here is kind and caring. Not only do my co-workers always try to do the best job, but they are also conscientious and ethical in everything they do.
- Aubrey Meyer, PLS, Professional Land Surveyor: Affinis has some amazing co-workers and leadership! The values are more than just words; all co-workers truly live out the values in their work.
- Ryan Stobaugh, PE, Project Engineer: I enjoy the teamwork and collaboration.
- Canyon Mallory, Marketing Coordinator: The people at Affinis are incredibly welcoming and truly make you feel as if you are part of a team working towards the same goal.
- Matt Watson, PE, Project Engineer: I am new to the Affinis team, but a reason I enjoy working here is the people. Everyone has been friendly and welcoming, and I can tell that they are passionate about what they do and want the Affinis team to be successful.
- Maeve VanLandingham, Project Engineer: I enjoy working at Affinis, because I have the chance to work on local projects that make an impact in the community.
- Drew Pjesky, IE, Engineering Intern: I enjoy working at Affinis, because I get along with my coworkers very well. There is never a day that I am uncomfortable to come in and collaborate or ask questions about a project and learn from the people that have been in the industry for many years.
- Conner Jackson, Project Representative: I enjoy working at Affinis, because of the people I work with.
- Kathy Minnick, MBA, Controller: I enjoy the teamwork and camaraderie, as well as the co-workers I work with each day. We have each other’s backs.
- Nevene Fanous , PE, ENV SP, LEED AP, Project Manager: At Affinis I am working with a very talented patient group of engineers that love their work, appreciate this company, and want to be here.
- Justin White, Survey Crew Member: The reason I enjoy working at Affinis is the respect I get from my peers and from my supervisors.
- Mark Hoppe, Senior Project Engineer: The people. Affinis is a great place to work due to the people all working as a team.
- Mike McKenna, PE, PTOE, ENV SP, Principal and Senior Traffic Engineer: I enjoy working at Affinis towards a common goal of making our communities a better place to live.
- Brandon Gann, Field Surveyor: I like the family atmosphere.
- John Slayman, Design Technician I: I enjoy the teamwork and camaraderie.
- Jason Davis, PE, ENV SP, Vice President of Federal Services: The reason I enjoy working at Affinis is my co-workers. They truly make working at Affinis enjoyable. It is great to see how our co-workers work together to take on challenges, especially over the last couple of years!
- Linda Rottinghaus, PE, ENV SP, Principal and Senior Project Engineer: I really enjoy working with my coworkers. We try and make it a fun time at work.
- Troy Depperschmidt, CET, Senior Designer: Working at Affinis for all of those 21 years has resulted in seeing many great projects in our communities and interacting with many people to provide quality services.
- John McCanless, Senior Project Representative: I enjoy the company culture and team atmosphere.
Interested in joining our team? Find a list of open positions here.