What It’s Like to Work at a “Best Firm”Posted on Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 by Affinis Corp
In Firm News, tagged in
This year, Affnis was recognized by the Zweig Group as a “Best Firm to Work For” for the 13th time. Our selection is due in part to positive co-worker input.
Each year, they are asked to complete an anonymous survey describing work life at Affinis. We take that feedback and use it to improve our organization. Some of the most valuable takeaways have been:
- Trustworthiness may not be something many companies advertise, but it’s a value we hold in high regard. In fact, 87.5 percent of our co-workers said Affinis is consistently committed to “establishing trust by being honest in all our relationships.”
- We talk a lot about moving communities forward and found this statistic to be the best proof of that. 100 percent of our team thinks we have the end-users’ (the general public, drivers, pedestrians, residents, etc.) best interests at heart.
- If you know a little about our culture, you’ve probably seen that servant leadership is one of our values. In the survey, 76.2 percent said we are focused on selflessly serving others.
- Since our founding, we’ve promoted a purpose-driven, relationship-based culture. It was gratifying to see that 78.9 percent of our co-workers said, “We cultivate productive and fulfilling collaboration.”
- When asked the top three reasons they continue to work at Affinis, 42.11 percent of co-workers said that camaraderie was the number one reason. The same percentage said, “I enjoy the work I do” or indicated career satisfaction. Professional growth was selected by 36.84 percent.
- It’s no surprise that 60.53 percent of our team is most passionate about work life balance. Doing quality work (52.63 percent) and delivering quality projects (39.47 percent) were the second and third most selected.
- We enjoyed seeing our firm’s goals echoed in our co-workers’ responses. 45.95 percent said we were focused on performing quality work, while 40.54 percent mentioned making an impact on our communities.
- Over 75 percent of our co-workers said “we embrace the importance and worth of promoting a balance between work and personal life.”
- Just under 90 percent of respondents said they have a clear path at Affinis to meet their professional goals.
Discover what it’s like to work at a “Best Firm,” where 94.59 percent of our team thinks we have their best interests at heart. Find a current list of our available job opportunities here.